Sunday, April 23, 2017

Lauren Dane - Bonded Pair review

Werewolves are my guilty pleasure! I haven't read a novel containing them in awhile and I love Lauren Dane's writing, so it was the best of both worlds. While I knew it was a book in a series, I hadn't read any of them yet.  I want to go back and start at the beginning now, but I didn't feel like I was completely missing things. I felt like Lauren did a good job of giving the run-down on who everyone was.  I think I would have understood their pack laws a little better had I read earlier books, but I enjoyed this one!  Things heated up quickly and the chemistry was off-the-charts-hot! Megan is a strong woman and has been raised that way. She knows who she is and isn't afraid to be anything but that.  Shane wasn't so lucky.  He feels things he hadn't felt in awhile and has to come to terms with that.  He also really likes Megan.  I liked their dynamics and this story moved fast. Megan respected Shane and also knew he wasn't prepared for all that happened.  She did what she needed to do and so did he.  Thankfully they both had family that loved them and could be a shoulder for them. And I was anxiously awaiting for them to run together. They made sense, they just had to stop fighting it! If you like werewolves, I highly recommend this read! 




Previously published under a different title 

A Cascadia Wolves novella  

Megan Warden, Seattle's devoted Enforcer of the Cascadia pack, knows that she has a mate. Somewhere. She's just never found him. Then there he is at her cousin's wedding. Megan isn't just drawn to the werewolf's masculine, head-spinning scent—she's consumed by it. He seems so perfect, there has to be a catch… 

With a successful practice in Las Vegas, Dr. Shane Rosario has lived outside the pack since he was born. Raised to hide his wolf in shame, he always assumed he'd marry a human. 

Until Megan. Shane thrills to the ease with which she wears her wolf, and he craves every inch of her. But the idea of forever could be impossible. He's not willing to abandon his human life—even for a mate. 

Something's got to give. Because this time, even destiny may not be enough to bind them. 


This book is approximately 44,000 words 

One-click with confidence. This title is part of the Carina Press Romance Promise: all the romance you're looking for with an HEA/HFN. It's a promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment