Monday, March 13, 2017

Chevy Stevens - Never Let You Go review

I've been a fan of Chevy Stevens for awhile, even turned my dad and some other friends on to her and I haven't found anyone who didn't like her books! This story was completely RIVETING a I couldn't put it down. This book was long (415 pages) but the way I hoovered all the words, it didn't feel long! I nearly read this in 1 day, but alas, life got in the way and I had it read it in a day and a little bit!  
Chevy does a great job of entwining the past with the present.  We, the reader, have a clear picture as to what is happening currently as well as how the past got Lindsey and Sophie to where they are today. This book made me feel anxious, nervous and on the edge of my seat. I had to know how things were going to play out! I enjoyed all the twists and turns and second guessing as to what was going on. This thriller was a great read and I highly recommend it!  

**ARC provided by NetGalley for my honest review**



Eleven years ago, Lindsey Nash escaped into the night with her young daughter and left an abusive relationship. Her ex-husband, Andrew, was sent to jail and Lindsey started over with a new life.

Now, Lindsey is older and wiser, with her own business and a teenage daughter who needs her more than ever. When Andrew is finally released from prison, Lindsey believes she has cut all ties and left the past behind her. But she gets the sense that someone is watching her, tracking her every move. Her new boyfriend is threatened. Her home is invaded, and her daughter is shadowed. Lindsey is convinced it’s her ex-husband, even though he claims he’s a different person. But has he really changed? Is the one who wants her dead closer to home than she thought?


With Never Let You Go, Chevy Stevens delivers a chilling, twisting thriller that crackles with suspense as it explores the darkest heart of love and obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment